Another day, another hospital visit. This time to A & E. JD managed to find a spray gun in a cupboard which, it turned out, had some sort of bleach in it (don't ask - I'd never even seen it in the house before!). Fortunately, he only sprayed the outside of his mouth, but boy, did her scream. Though His lips swelled up and went red, he didn't swallow any. Not knowing what it was (clear liquid, no smell), I touched a little on my skin and ouch, no wonder he screamed! Our nanny, JD and I drove to the hospital on my ebike and saw a doctor who said there was no need for concern. We'd done the right things - wash his mouth, inside and out, allowed him to spit, doused his lips with milk and checked with a doctor. Phew. It's a wake up call though, to make sure all the knives, scissors, chemicals, medicines etc are better stored away!
About the blogger
Past blog entries