Our electricity suddenly went off yesterday afternoon. Our fuses looked fine and other flats seemed to have power. But one of the great things about China is that you can usually get a workman to visit quickly, and for little or no money. I popped down to the neighbourhood office and walked back with an electrician in tow. He was initially confused, but then spotted that our neighbour's fuse box had wires sparking inside! Ten minutes later, our electricity was reconnected. For free!
18/5/2021 01:48:01 am
Another really scary post! You do live a life full of excitement and adventure Paul.
Leave a Reply.
Paul Hider lives and works in Kunming (SW China) and regularly updates this blog about his life there.
Past blog entries